Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Hump Day Shopping - I LOVE Zappos


These are my new motorcycle boots. Yes, yes, I know, they aren't motorcycle boots as much as they are cowboy boots. Each member of my family already made it quite clear that these are not motorcycle boots, mostly because they are pink. They are cute though, and they fit my personality more than any other shoes I own. These are also already some of the most comfotable shoes I own. What I am looking for in a motorcycle boot is actually the traction on the bottom, but comfort is always important and these have both. I just love these new boots.

I also LOVE Zappos. I finally got the courage to order these boots Monday night after talking to a girlfriend. Now, I have ordered from Zappos before so I know that you often will get next day turn-around, but since it was already 4:30 Chicago time I figured it would be Wednesday before I saw the new boots. I was wrong. My new boots arrived yesterday, before noon! So not only were my boots seriously reduced in price, but they were shippped next day for free. Seriously, you can't beat that!

No comments: