Monday, May 12, 2008

Y-ME Walk In the Rain and a Quick Ironman Review


We did it! We did the Y-Me Walk for Breast Cancer yesterday and here is a picture (yes, I am the shorter of the two, and no, I am not standing in a sink-hole). It was very rainy on Chicago's lakefront, but spirits were high and DD and I and our friends had a nice walk. If you get a chance to participate in one of these events I highly recommend it. The event was well done from beginning to end and everyone involved was a pleasure to work with.

I also got to celebrate Mother's Day with my favorite activity, seeing a movie in the theater. After much debate we decided on Ironman and we were not disappointed. I have to agree with the reviews that I read that said this was a smart movie. I thought everything about this movie was well done, and I had no idea that Jeff Bridges could play such an awesome villian! If you get a chance to see this one on the giant screen with surround sound, do it.

No comments: