Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another Birthday Post


Since DM and DF are still my most regular readers, I am posting one more Sweet 16 birthday pic for them.

After a full weekend of partying, I believe we are finally done celebrating DDs birthday. We gave her a present last night, jewelry seemed most appropriate, (since a car was out of the question) and took her to dinner at the restaurant of her choice. She said that only Bennigan's would be decorated and festive enough so off we went. DH was happy to have a green beer to celebrate the day and we all had their new appitizer, the Monte Cristo Egg Rolls and each ordered a sandwhich. All in all, I think that even though DD won't be able to drive on her own for several months, she had a very nice birthday and is feeling pretty special.

It may just take DH and I a year to recover and be ready for the next one.

No comments: