Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally Friday fun - With the Flu?

I have the flu today, and it is really kicking my behind! I got it last night after I got home from work and it had me in my bed by 6:30 pm. I felt like a truck hit me! I did not have any stomache trouble, it just started with a scratchy throat and by 6:30 had progressed to full body aches and a pounding head and feeling like I needed an ice shower.

I quickly took some medicine and went to bed. One dose didn't do it, but after taking another dose this morning and a nap I am much better. I feel like I have a head cold now, but the debilitating body aches are gone. What medicine did I use? The one that always seems to cure me within 24 hours, Vicks NiQuel Cold and Flu. I have been using it for years and it has never let me down.

A friend of mine wanted me to try some of her Colloidal Silver, but I was a bit skeptical. Even more so after reading about Paul Karason, you know, the blue guy, on some news sites.



How about you? How do you fight colds and the flu?

No comments: