Here is my list of 5 alternate activities to participating in the Black Friday Craze:
1. First, I will be tuning all of the radios and internet sites to Christmas All the Time buy going to WLIT the Holiday Lite, 93.9FM. Their website also has some great holiday ideas for decorating and some amazing recipes.
2. I will put together a delicious lunch of leftover turkey. I found some great recipes on the Food Network website that I can choose from, yum!
3. I will get out my decorations today and slowly over the next few days decorate the different rooms in my house. Last year I found a great bathroom set that makes me smile every morning at the BedBath Store.
4. While I am enjoying the lights and music of the season, I will also sit down and address a few of those holiday cards that I want to send out. I found my cards this year at Red Stamp, they had dozens of photo cards to choose from.
5. After I have spent at least 15 minutes on the Christmas cards, I will put in a Christmas Classics and cozy up with left over pie and tea!
Whatever you do today relax and enjoy this magical time before Christmas, the season that is most filled with hope, joy, love, and peace on earth.