Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Girly Part


I'll admit it, I like to cuddle up in a warm toasty bath with a cup of tea and a good book and soak for entirely too long. I haven't had too much time lately, but I do think it is important that we girls take some time to do this from time to time.

It is now so much better than before. I grew up with Mr. Bubbles, and while the bubble bath you can get at the drugstore or even the grocery store is ok, I have found heaven on earth.

LUSH products are beyond wonderful!! If you need to get any woman in your life a present, I really recommend you buy her this stuff! And I really recommend that if you are feeling stressed out, or anxious, or just need a break try a bomb. I especially recommend the Sex Bomb (pink and pretty with rose petals).



No comments: