Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Hump Day - Shopping Feature

On Wednesday of each week, I am going to post some products that I have discovered or loved, or just want to remember or pass on as hints to those reading my site. So here goes, a Happy Hump Day Shopping List:



1. I have been flying for a couple of months now, and so I do a swish & swipe every morning when I get out of the shower. While I was browsing around drugstore.com, inc. last week I happened upon the Method Glass Cleaner, and I will admit, it was the color that first drew me. I like blue! I then noticed that it was also mint scented and decided to give it a try. Am I ever glad I did. This glass cleaner leaves no streaks, it cleans my counter and potty area also, and the smell is so much nicer than other glass cleaners. It makes me smile every morning.



2. Ok, I'll admit it, I have never paid over $100 for a pair of jeans. I just don't see the point. I am a professional woman, and can realistically only wear jeans two, maybe three days out of the week. I also probably have not purchased jeans in about a year, but have tried a few times. I don't usually like the fit or the look. This weekend a trip to Old Navy changed that. I bought great looking jeans, in a fit that was flattering to me, and was the right length, for $25 dollars! Can you beat that? I was worried before I tried them on that they would be thin or cheap, but the material is nice an thick, and in the surprising cold Chicago weather yesterday, they kept my legs quite cozy. If you haven't tried them, give them a shot. I bought the "flirt" style, but there are two others if you don't like those.




3. Finally, a link to one of my favorite shopping sites. I was looking through my current issue of Lucky Magazine a couple of months ago and happened across an ad for See Jane Work. I will admit that I was intrigued, and did check out their site the next day. As I had been looking for file folders that were attractive for a while, I did purchase some PepperPot File Folders and fell in love. This cool little site is perfect for the professional woman who wants to surround herself with feminine looking office products. I have found few places that carry pink and green polka-dot file folders, but what girl wouldn't like those?

No comments: