Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally Friday Fun - A Great Wine Site

I can't even remember why I ended up on this site, I think I was looking for a gift for a friend. But this site is really a lot of fun. It is an educational wine site by a guy that may live next door to you.


Wine Library TV is hosted by Gary Vaynerchuk who is a typical Jersey guy. If you don't know any Jersey guys, he is loud, opinionated, but somehow endearing. He is the Director of Operations at a wine store in New Jersey, which seems to be a family owned business. He has gotten som nice press recently, and been on Conon O'Brien and the Ellen Degeneres Show.



The best part about his site is that it is a video cast, instead of being a bunch of writing I have to try and make time for. He does a daily show, and I have only seen a few, but they are pretty good, and I have found that the information is worthwhile.



If you are looking for a gift and need some wine advice, or you just wish you knew more, check out this great site. I recommend starting with the link on the right under "things to check out" called "New to wine?" Enjoy!

No comments: