Monday, December 31, 2007

Music Monday: Casting Crowns


I am always so skeptical of Christian Rock Music. I just have never really liked it much. I know it has come a long way in the past few years, but when compared to current pop music, it usually is years behind.

However, over Christmas break I got a chance to really listen to the CD Lifesong by the group Casting Crowns. One of my younger brothers likes them and had it playing while we drove and talked and I have to say that I was pleasently surprised. My personal favorite right now is Praise You in This Storm, here is just the chorus:

And I'll praise you in this storm

And I will lift my hands

For You are who You are

No matter where I am

And every tear I've cried

You hold in Your hand

You never left my side

And though my heart is torn

I will praise You in this storm

Thanks Jay, everytime I listen to this CD I will remember a long drive and great conversation!

No comments: