Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Bucket List

They keep advertising this new movie with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Feeman called The Bucket List. Basically, a bucket list is one you make of things you want to do before you kick the bucket. I think this is a fantastic idea, and I don't want to wait another minute to make mine. . .a list of silly and not so silly things I want to do before I go. Of course, this assumes I have ample time and money to get to them all, but a list can't hurt.

I want to learn to sew

I want to learn to play the piano

I want to take my kids on an East Coast tour

I want to visit Europe

I want to take a long trip with my husband on our motorcycles

I want to relearn to play the trumpet and then play it in church

I want to write a book, even if no one ever reads it

I want to find a friend or two and love them like sisters

I want to learn to love other people for who they are. . .warts and all

That is all I have come up with for today, but I will be adding to this list as I go. I encourage you to make list or some goals, and if you do, drop me a note, I would love to see some other lists and add more to my own.

No comments: